Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account Log-in

+3
bargainfun
melbratch
baris1
7 posters

Go down

Account Log-in Empty Account Log-in

Post  baris1 Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Ok, so I just read Woz's blog, signed up for one of the Consumer Gain sites. I've read the policies, help, etc. but can't find the link to use to log-in and check the status of my offers. A little help..please?? Laughing bounce

baris1

Back to top Go down

Account Log-in Empty Re: Account Log-in

Post  melbratch Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:08 am

Hey baris1

Here is the link to check your status:
http://members.ilikethatoffer.com

Use your email address as the password

melbratch

Back to top Go down

Post  bargainfun Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Can anybody sign in ? It says url doesn't exist when i've tried to access my account Mad

bargainfun

Back to top Go down

Post  baris1 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Thanks for the link, I'm also happy to see that the sites are working again. Though it now seems I dont have enough offers to complete. Oh well................

baris1

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverik Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 am

wozniack wrote: The offers rotate every other week....

That is not true. They do not rotate offers. They have had the same offers across all three pages without change. I only started a CG site based on your recommendation in your blog & you said (still saying) that they rotate offers every other week, only to find that it is not the case, & here I am in week 6 with the same pool of offers. Apologies if my frustration comes across as a bit crass, but @wozniack, do not give people false information, which in turn gives them false hope. Thank you.

Maverik

Back to top Go down

Post  wozniack Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Maverik wrote:

That is not true. They do not rotate offers. They have had the same offers across all three pages without change. I only started a CG site based on your recommendation in your blog & you said (still saying) that they rotate offers every other week, only to find that it is not the case, & here I am in week 6 with the same pool of offers. Apologies if my frustration comes across as a bit crass, but @wozniack, do not give people false information, which in turn gives them false hope. Thank you.
Thank you for pointing this out to me! In my experience they rotated the offers, which is why I was able to complete my second site. I also noticed a rotation on the older sites I registered on just to get the offer count. I'm sorry if I gave anyone "false information", that wasn't my intent. I thought that since my offers rotated, that that was the case across all CG sites.

I deleted my own post so it wouldn't be misleading. I also amended "The official T&C & DBA list", which contained the part about offer rotation.
wozniack
wozniack
Admin

http://www.DIYfreebies.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wozniack Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Maverik wrote:

Maverik,

I spoke to Consumer Gain about the offer issue. They want to "work with you", so if you send your e-mail to me at: diyfreebies@gmail.com, I can give it to them. They said the offers rotate, so that explains why mine did while others offer pages did not. Below is what they sent me regarding your situation.

"Thank you for letting us know that you received your check. Happy Spending!!!

What is his email address (if you know it)? Once I look him up I can see what we can do to work with him.

The offers rotate, but it's hard to say what Section they will be rotating from and to. It's really based on popularity from previous months.

Regards,

Member Services"
wozniack
wozniack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wozniack Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:44 pm

baris1 wrote:Thanks for the link, I'm also happy to see that the sites are working again. Though it now seems I dont have enough offers to complete. Oh well................
If you send me your e-mail, I will send it to Consumer Gain along with Maverik's e-mail. I'm sure they will help you both. Smile
wozniack
wozniack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverik Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:14 am

wozniack wrote:
Maverik wrote:

Maverik,

I spoke to Consumer Gain about the offer issue. They want to "work with you", so if you send your e-mail to me at: diyfreebies@gmail.com, I can give it to them. They said the offers rotate, so that explains why mine did while others offer pages did not. Below is what they sent me regarding your situation.

What is his email address (if you know it)? Once I look him up I can see what we can do to work with him.

The offers rotate, but it's hard to say what Section they will be rotating from and to. It's really based on popularity from previous months.

Regards,

Member Services"

@Wozniack
I have to say that I am genuinely touched by the fact that without being prompted, you have looked into my 'offer rotation' dilemma, & went ahead & amended your blog. You my dear, may in fact be the real deal. I feel like I owe you something for your efforts...

In terms of the CG site, my issue with rotation on the 3rd page, was that I wanted to 'reserve' a few offers, so I could have completed them for a Niutech & a i-Deal site in the future. However, I thought better of it & ended up doing a few credit/club offers (in addition to the others that didn't credit), just to get the site done. & as of this morning, I have all eight showing as completed. Now comes the fulfillment uncertainty. You mentioned that it could take up to 45 days, What has been the turn around in your experience? From qualified to received,

Maverik

Back to top Go down

Post  wozniack Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Maverik wrote:
wozniack wrote:
Maverik wrote:

Maverik,

Regards,

Member Services"

@Wozniack
I have to say that I am genuinely touched by the fact that without being prompted, you have looked into my 'offer rotation' dilemma, & went ahead & amended your blog. You my dear, may in fact be the real deal. I feel like I owe you something for your efforts...

In terms of the CG site, my issue with rotation on the 3rd page, was that I wanted to 'reserve' a few offers, so I could have completed them for a Niutech & a i-Deal site in the future. However, I thought better of it & ended up doing a few credit/club offers (in addition to the others that didn't credit), just to get the site done. & as of this morning, I have all eight showing as completed. Now comes the fulfillment uncertainty. You mentioned that it could take up to 45 days, What has been the turn around in your experience? From qualified to received,
You don't owe me anything. I'm always happy to help. Smile

Congrats on completing your offers! As for my experience, about 2 months start-to-finish. It can take less time if you get your offers done, but shipping was slow. Both times I waited over a month, however, they paid me. The turnaround was about 30+ days.
wozniack
wozniack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverik Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:25 am

wozniack wrote:
Maverik wrote:
wozniack wrote:
Maverik wrote:

Maverik,

Regards,

Member Services"

@Wozniack

Congrats on completing your offers! As for my experience, about 2 months start-to-finish. It can take less time if you get your offers done, but shipping was slow. Both times I waited over a month, however, they paid me. The turnaround was about 30+ days.

Thanks. I guess if CG had a caveat, the shipping would be one of them eh? Overall, I guess if everything pans out I could see myself recommending them. They're not too bad. Btw, did you get my email Woz?

Maverik

Back to top Go down

Post  wozniack Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Maverik wrote:
wozniack wrote:
Maverik wrote:
wozniack wrote:
Maverik wrote:

Maverik,

Regards,

Member Services"

@Wozniack

Thanks. I guess if CG had a caveat, the shipping would be one of them eh? Overall, I guess if everything pans out I could see myself recommending them. They're not too bad. Btw, did you get my email Woz?
Sorry for the delay! I just replied to your e-mail. Smile
wozniack
wozniack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stickerz Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Maverik wrote:

depends on the gift you signed up for. for the larger gifts, the offers do rotate. the frequency of it changes. sometimes it could be a month or longer especially for the platinum page. but the last time i checked there was no time limit to complete the site so that should help you out

oh and yea wozniack is the real deal so you can return the favor by completing diy sites fairly without cheating, telling others about diyfreebies (blog+forum) and even donating to support diyfreebies at diyfreebies.com!

stickerz

Back to top Go down

Account Log-in Empty Thegoodgifts.net

Post  sleepytree Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:17 am

I did one of the gift offers suggested on your blog called the thegoodgifts.net. from membersource media ( consumer gains) under your thanksgiving links list. I did all the required offers. I then tried to login with my email on the goodgifts.net to check on gift status but was told I am not registered. There are no contacts on the website. Any advice? I also tried to email membersourcemedia at info@membersourcemedia.com but the email comes back undeliverable.

sleepytree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum