Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any No Referral Sites

3 posters

:: DIY networks :: I-Deal

Go down

Any No Referral Sites Empty Any No Referral Sites

Post  melbratch Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Hey Guys! Does anyone know of a non referral IDEAL site? I keep searching and I am not having any luck Sad

melbratch

Back to top Go down

Any No Referral Sites Empty Re: Any No Referral Sites

Post  Maverik Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:39 pm

@melbratch

I think the answer's in the question.

I have a few referral sites that are ultimately worth it. But they... Require referrals. If you had a friend or 2, you could come away with a solid profit.

Maverik

Back to top Go down

Post  stickerz Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:28 pm

there is a pizza gift card floating out there, 8 offers for $500. link should be available in the diyfreebies blog

otherwise just a few 4 offers for $100 (bleh)

and the rest require referrals.

i personally dont recommend doing referrals unless they are a family member or friend who lives close by. sometimes offers dont credit, you need to do replacements and you have 60 days to complete everything in both of your accounts. too stressful if you ask me

:edit: i just read wozniack's diy rules for the forum. i meant family members and friends who live at least in a different neighborhood. not sharing your IP address lol. and definately not you posing as your own referral. if any of this needs to be clarified more, wozniack please let me know. i am not aware of any fraud issues for legitimate referrals

stickerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: DIY networks :: I-Deal

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum