Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG help needed...

Go down

BIG help needed... Empty BIG help needed...

Post  Fifisoda Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 pm

I need BIG help!!! I need someone out here in the cyber world to have a missing piece of documentation . I went to verification for the Nuitech site:
http://www.wecoveryourbills.com/rd_p?p=139752&c=17666-wcybdiapers_emc_d1&a=29779
under the DBA of YR Central. I am being disqualified because I did this site last January and they are saying I am violating the 1 year rule. Well……….when I did it last Jan it was under the DBA of either Reliant or Net Radiance but I do not have a copy of the term & conditions from last Jan when this site was under the other company.

I told the customer service rep I called not once, but twice to verify I could do this site again BEFORE completeing all my offers. Since it was under a different DBA, I was told yes…both times. So, does anyone out there have the T&C saved from this site under the old DBA??????????? If I cant produce a copy then I am out $1,000. Needless to say I am devastated over here that I might have lost this one.
Looks like I learned a lesson here today about also printing off a copy of the T&Cs!

Please PM me if you can find anything to help me…thank you!!! No No
Fifisoda
Fifisoda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum