Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nervous...

2 posters

Go down

nervous... Empty nervous...

Post  telly Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:06 pm

I recently did an online offer and am now in the fighting process to get the gift promised. I did it through that Canadian company, consumer reward solutions. I'm not sure I'll even get it. I'm now a little nervous to try another online offer unless I know for sure it's legit and people are getting their giftcards. What links did you use for the consumer gain to do your online offer? I read through the terms and conditions and the help and couldn't find anywhere how many offers you have to complete. Can you help me? Thanks!

telly

Back to top Go down

nervous... Empty Re: nervous...

Post  wozniack Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Which gift did you do on Consumers Reward Solutions? I hope you get it! Consumer Gain are legitimate, and they paid me this month. No time limit on their sites, however, you want to finish your site within a reasonable time in case their domain expires. Happened to me, but they gave me a one-time courtesy check for the amount of the offers I completed, which was 5 out of 6. Only 2 gifts per person per household too. Once you complete your offers click "Member Support", and send them a ticket. This will alert them to your offer completion, and they will then provide you with an electronic redemption form. If your gift exceeds $600.00 a w9 form is required. You may scan it in after filling it out and signing it, and send it to them. It doesn't have to be mailed. Smile

The only way I find out the offer count with Consumer Gain is by signing up on each individual site. I have some new Consumer Gain links on my blog. Since their offer rotation is slow, you may want to stick to a $500.00 gift as the $1,000.00 gifts are harder offerwise.

Last edited by wozniack on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
wozniack
wozniack
Admin

http://www.DIYfreebies.com

Back to top Go down

Post  telly Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Thanks so much! I will check out the different sites that you put up for Consumer Gain. This is the website that I did my last offer with that I'm trying to fight for. It's just hard to fight for it when it's not clear who your fighting... Thanks for your blog! It has helped me so much!!!
http://r.prize-rewards.net/SplashPage.aspx?g=8858c3da1896494fa5be7c0527eac68e&c=9025&s=811&se=05&se=03

telly

Back to top Go down

Post  telly Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:50 pm

@ Wazniack
I received 2 replies back in my email from Dave concerning my gift card offer I did through their website (consumers reward solution). The first email stated that they can only confirm 12 of the 13 offers that I did(that was at 8:56 AM), and then the second email read "Congratulations! You are a winner of a $1000.00 Walmart gift card.Please fill in and sign form attached. Can you scan it and send back via email? Dave". (that was at 10:05 AM)
The attachment he wants me to sign is very interesting and makes me concerned to sign it. To me it's saying they can cancel the gift card at anytime even though I've done the offers. If you have an email I can forward you this attachment I will do so. It might be helpful to other readers. Thanks!

telly

Back to top Go down

Post  wozniack Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:37 pm

I guess this means you're approved since he is sending you a release form. Perhaps he quickly confirmed the 13th offer? If you did everything according to their terms then you should be OK.

Taken from I-Deal's T&C, "If, after you have received a reward, we determine that you violated these Terms & Conditions, you agree to return the reward at your expense. Additionally, eSolutionsMedia.net, Inc. reserves its right to pursue legal action against you. "

It could be like I-Deal if you violate the company's terms after receiving your reward, you must return your gift. Anyway, I'd like to see the e-mail. Please send it to: diyfreebies@gmail.com Thanks! As soon as I receive it, I will talk to someone I know who has personally received several gifts from CRS. If it's anything serious he will know. Will look into this for you, and thank you for your concern for our readers. Smile
wozniack
wozniack
Admin

http://www.DIYfreebies.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum