Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acquisis shipped my gift. Whew...

3 posters

Go down

Acquisis shipped my gift.  Whew... Empty Acquisis shipped my gift. Whew...

Post  wozniack Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Acquisis e-mailed me stating they shipped my gift. Wasn't expecting it this early, but I'll copy and paste my e-mail.

"My name,

GiftSurplus.info is proud to inform you that your reward claim has been approved by our Fulfillment Department.

Check No. ****, in the amount of $500, in place of the Visa Gift Card, has been issued and sent on September 15, 2010, to the following confirmed mailing address:

::my name and address::

We hope that your experience with GiftSurplus.info has been rewarding and pleasant. We look forward to your continuing patronage."

As happy as I am there is an equal amount of worry due to their rule changes so I won't be doing them for a while. Below is my timeline.

My timeline:

August 3, 2010 - Registered and did my offers all in one sitting.

3 weeks later I gave them my order confirmations, but I had to wait until September, 2 2010 for my bank statement to appear online. Once they had my statement, they e-mailed me September 7, 2010 stating my "reward claim" was sent to the Fulfillment Department.

September 15, 2010 - They informed me 43 minutes ago that my gift shipped today.

wozniack
wozniack
Admin

http://www.DIYfreebies.com

Back to top Go down

Acquisis shipped my gift.  Whew... Empty Re: Acquisis shipped my gift. Whew...

Post  Fifisoda Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:06 pm

CONGRATS!!!! I am still waiting for my fate on that same site...I started mine on 8/11 so hopefully next week I will get some good news. I agree with you on waiting before I attempt another one with them due to the all the other negative feedback out there.
Fifisoda
Fifisoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Fifisoda Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:19 pm

I should have checked my email before my last post........

"GiftSurplus.info is proud to inform you that your reward claim has been approved by our Fulfillment Department.

Check No. @@@@, in the amount of $500, in place of the Visa Gift Card, has been issued and sent on September 15, 2010"

My timeline was 8/11 for signup and 9/1 i sent my email to request my gift. Email confirmations were submitted on 9/3 and check emailed on 9/15.

whew!!
Fifisoda
Fifisoda

Back to top Go down

Post  stickerz Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:33 pm

wow congrats to both of you! yea considering the negative feedback out there, i wasn't sure if they were a safe site to do anymore. you both deserve it! king

stickerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down