Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacting the merchant for credit

2 posters

Go down

Contacting the merchant for credit Empty Contacting the merchant for credit

Post  Fifisoda Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:51 am

Hi all!

I am working on a rewards aisle site and all offers but Gamefly credited. When i contacted RA to request manual credit (of course after supplying the proper documentation) i got an email stating:

"Thank you for sending us your confirmation(s). However, we are unable to
process a manual credit for this company (Gamefly). You would have to
contact the merchant and have report to us, if not, you would have to select
a substitute offer on the Platinum Page.

If you'd like to check on your gift status and return to the offer pages,
please copy and paste below link to your browser:"

Problem is that there are only 4 offers showing on the platnium page and i have done them all previoulsy.

Has anyone had success contacting the merchant and getting them to "report" and if so what department did you speak with.

I did ask them if they would allow me to complete an offer on a different page but I haven't got an answer yet.
Fifisoda
Fifisoda

Back to top Go down

Contacting the merchant for credit Empty Re: Contacting the merchant for credit

Post  stickerz Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:12 pm

i think it is in many diy companies t&c not to contact the merchant for credit.

i heard of nuitech doing this before, asking the member to contact the merchant for credit, but it was not successful and the merchant had no idea what the member was calling about.

i wonder what the reason is for gamefly not giving you credit? in the past you had to take out a game and use the service to receive credit

no they will not allow you to do an offer on another page. they are going to ask you to have the right amount of offers that fit the requirements for each page. hang in there and keep waiting for more offers to do on the platinum page

stickerz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum