Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Net Radiance now known as Y R Central?

4 posters

Go down

Net Radiance now known as Y R Central? Empty Net Radiance now known as Y R Central?

Post  ladybug252 Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:00 am

While cruising another forum looking for a new Nuitech site to do, I checked out several Nuitech links which were supposed to be Net Radiance sites. All the T&Cs I looked at stated that the dba was YR Central and not Net Radiance. Anyone know anything about this??

Shocked

ladybug252

Back to top Go down

Net Radiance now known as Y R Central? Empty Re: Net Radiance now known as Y R Central?

Post  ladybug252 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Hmmm, no replies? Anyway, on the other forum on which I scope DIY, a person there stated he talked to Nuitech and that we may also do a YR Central site in addition to the other dbas, even if you have already done a Net Radiance site. Woot!!

ladybug252

Back to top Go down

Net Radiance now known as Y R Central? Empty That's good news!

Post  Fifisoda Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Thanks ladybug252 for the update. I saw that same question on that forum yesterday and was wondering what the ruling was on that. So that definitely is a plus!
Fifisoda
Fifisoda

Back to top Go down

Net Radiance now known as Y R Central? Empty Re: Net Radiance now known as Y R Central?

Post  kryptos Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Um, so, any links? Very Happy
Or link to the other forum??

Thanks!

kryptos

Back to top Go down

Post  stickerz Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:23 pm

nobody knew anything about it. they just changed it one day. they just do that sometimes.

no links, but pretty easy to search since you already know the DBA and the kinds of gifts they hand out. points2shop in particular has a lot of nuitech sites added often

stickerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum